From King Arthur's Gold Wiki
Revision as of 09:15, 2 June 2016 by Punk123
|Cost per block||25|
|Repair cost||Cannot be repaired|
|Hits to break||10 hits|
A solid block for teammates that enemies phase through.
The block is used to create traps that enemies fall into but your teammates can walk on.
- Enemy builders seem them as free stone doors so be careful and make sure to have strong traps.
- Some players use them as a step to get over walls.
- This block functions like stone and wood blocks, in that, anything it surrounds is darkened. Trap blocks only work this way when they have stone back wall behind them.
- Trap blocks can get held open, or de-activated, by objects or dead bodies.
- Trap blocks take damage from fire arrows but the damage is not much.
|Bedrock • Dirt • Gold Nugget • Rock • Thick Rock |