When you update a page please make sure you also update the "Version"-term in the infobox at the top:
[[Build |Version = XXX ]]
So replace "XXX" with the current build number (for example replace it with "190").
When a new version will be released, all these boxes will automatically get modified and will indicate that the page is not up-to-date. So keep in mind to change the build number after you've added the latest changes.
--Hapistorique 21:42, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
--Illu 03:10, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
- We need a logo. If you stumbled upon this wiki, got any ideas? --Hideous 10:30, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sure thing. --Good ol' Roasty-face. 10:26, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
- One thing to point out - why do we double the build changes? I think we should remove the changelog from for example this page and all alike. Version history is all we need. Who will remember to update all subpages with info what changed in which build? --Furai 22:48, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- Read this. After Citricsquid implemented the extension it won't be a problem anymore. At least it wouldn't look so bad. Adding the stuff which has changed happens over time like everything does. No hurry. :) --Illu 23:33, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
I'm not so into HTML & CSS but we could further improve the look of the boxes (and actually the whole layout of the mainpage since atm it provides no information but only links). Some examples: Minecraft Wiki, Valve PotatoFoolsDay ARG Wiki, Ace of Spades Wiki, ... So now, all of you wiki-folks: Make that page shiny (and useful)! :)--Illu 00:26, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
I modified the CSS, I think it looks better
--Hapistorique 23:54, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hey, I think you should be editing common.css cause vector.css works only with one skin. Unless you want to make changes per skin... Furai 08:18, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
I took out some of the pages that are slated for removal temporary, we should probably rethink the structure of the main menues since weapons is completely obsolete now (its now a redirect to classes). I took out constructions possibly only temporary since all the content covered in that page is allready covered elsewhere, blocks for example contains a sub section with every buildable block. --Wyeth 08:51, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
More people need to work on Updating the Wiki!
I've been working on the Zombies update since yesterday, which was my first wiki task, and even though I've added Zombie mode, Zombies, and the Day/Night Cycle alone, I can't edit the entire wiki. Someone help, please! -I even added most of the signs at the top of the articles, even though it's fairly obvious if it's a "stub" or not.
So many spam accounts
If you look at the stats page, you can see that there's about 1600 spam accounts. That's about 97% of the registered users of this wiki.--ParaLogia 22:53, 2 May 2012 (EDT)
Needs a "Modding" quicklink.
Should be a "modding" quicklink that goes to the Modding page. Currently this is a bit hidden.