|Cost per block||30|
|Breaking yields||20(5 per hit)|
|Hits to break||4 hits|
Wooden doors are blocks that only teammates can walk through.
Wooden doors will open automatically for everyone on your team, while staying closed for the opposing team, thereby granting a tactical advantage. Their main use is to protect your base and the flag. Since Wooden are relatively resilient they are a viable defense if you fire-proof them by adding back stone wall . There are two different types of doors, Stone Doors and Wood Doors. Knights can damage Wood Doors with their slashes and builders can damage both kinds with their hammer. Wooden doors will break if water is touching them!!!
- Wooden doors are relatively cheap when you have a tree farm
- Enemies can pass through doors if a team member stands in them or dies while inside them.
- Enemies can "put" bodies into your doors and when you walk through them the doors will be propped open.
- Team Doors are very weak against Bomb Arrows.
- Wooden doors start out with wooden backwall, you should convert it to stone backwall.
- Team Doors are often placed against a wall so team-mates can climb up them. This is viable because it is another layer the enemy has to deal with.
- A downside to wooden doors is that they decay in water.
|Bedrock • Dirt • Gold Nugget • Rock • Thick Rock |