Additional content needs to be added.
|Production cost||35 (CTF), 30 (TTH)|
|Hits to break||6|
|Pickup||Everyone: Manual pickup|
A boulder is a heavy object which can be thrown to damage enemies. Boulders can be bought at a builder shop for 30 stone (in CTF) or at a workbench for 50 stone (in TTH). Certain servers will alter the cost and power of a boulder.
Boulders can be used either as offensive or defensive tools. A boulder dropped from a sufficient height will often insta-kill enemies. You can also throw one at an approaching enemy from ground level, dealing significant damage.removed out-dated door mining with boulder
- You can damage yourself with boulders.
- Boulders have health points so if they take enough damage they will be destroyed.
- Any nearby explosion will also damage the boulder, launching it in a random direction.
- Boulders are controlled by the server, so the position on your screen and the actual position of a boulder can be different.
- Knights cannot use their shields to defend against boulders.
- Boulders, like other things you can pick up, can be put inside catapults and shot.
- Boulders will go through you and not do any damage if you are crouching before they hit you.
|Arrow • Bomb • Boulder • Drill • Keg • Lantern • Saw|