|Production cost||150 (CTF)|
|Hits to break||10|
|Pickup||Everyone: Manual pickup|
The trampoline is an item used to bounce teammates over or towards something.
The trampoline can be purchased and the builder shop and you can set it on-top of blocks to angle it. Alternatively, you could hold it in your hand and teammates could bounce off of it from there.
- Trampolines do not stack, as in, you can only bounce off of one at a time.
- Trampolines block the holder from grappling, building, mining, shooting, and seeing their slash. A knight can still slash he just will not see the animations.
- A very rare strategy is to drop spikes on trampolines and have them bounce either toward the enemy or up and down.
- Trampolines can bounce off of each other, making an escalator.
- A player can bounce a spike off the trampoline in their hands if they time and angle it correctly.
|Arrow • Bomb • Boulder • Drill • Keg • Lantern • Saw|