From King Arthur's Gold Wiki
This page might not be up-to-date (build 1859).
|Hits to break||4|
|Pickup||Everyone: Manual pickup|
|Function|| Can be carried or dropped in water to drain it|
Press [C] to pick it up
The sponge can be purchases at the builder shop and can be used to destroy water blocks. If carried or thrown into water, it drains it within a 4 block radius.
- A sponge does not absorb water when it is in your inventory.
- The water block is cancerous, in that, it will expand left and right until it is stopped by a block. The player needs to clear out all the water if they want to drain anything successfully.
- A sponge acts like an air pocket until it soaks up 100 tiles of water.
- If you want to breath through the air pocket, created by the sponge, then you must have the sponge absorbing water close to your sprite's head.
- A sponge in the inventory reduces water ammo stun from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds. The sponge is destroyed afterwards.
|Arrow • Bomb • Boulder • Drill • Keg • Lantern • Saw|