|Produced||Damaging enemies/Mining resources/Building|
Coins are a resource earned by damaging enemy units and placing blocks. Coins are lost by destroying friendly blocks or by dying. When killed a player loses a portion of their coins and may drop some that other players can pick up.
Note: Coins can be earned during the build phase. Only builders can placing blocks and building workshops.
- 10 per building Workshop
- 4 per placing Stone Back Wall
- 4 per placing Trap Block
- 4 per placing Spikes
- 4 per placing Stone Door
- 4 per placing Wooden Door
- 4 per placing Wooden Platform
- 1 per placing Wood Block
not tested on build 1239:
- 5 per successful hit on an enemy
- 15 per successful hit on an catapult
Note: Only builders lose coins for destroying structures. Knights do not lose coins, but still get the raw resource materials.
- For destroying blocks:
- -30% upon death (from enemy player)
- Healing: 2 per half a at Quarters
- Bombs: 1 = 25 bought at the Knight Shop
- Kegs: 1 = 120 bought at the Knight Shop
- Arrows: 30 = 15 bought at the Archer Shop
- Catapults: 120 + 20 at the Vehicle Shop
- Builders can earn the most coins per second by mining stone and gold rather than wood
- If you have too many coins from playing builder, you can help your team by buying and dropping bombs and constructing outposts and catapults at a Vehicle Shop.
- Because builders can earn coins quite rapidly without engaging the enemy, it can sometimes be viable to switch to builder to gain enough coins to purchase bombs.
- Coins, like certain other items, will disappear if not picked up for a while.
|Arrow • Bomb • Boulder • Drill • Keg • Lantern • Saw|